Careful: bootcamp angle generator may have bugs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datthirty

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I wrote a program to test the accuracy of the angle generated. Datbootcamp's angles are great. It does not have bugs.

I think when I using protractor to measure, the lines of the angles is a little bit thick that leading the error.

This is a picture show my program measures the angles.

attachment.php

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• wrongangle2.PNG
    wrongangle2.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Idk it looks good to me. Broken protractor?

I couldn't stop laughing at the broken protractor. :rofl:

But really I think the angles are fine. I get tricked by the ends being different lengths sometimes but a lot of practice will probably help ignore it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you. I wrote a program to measure your program. It is runs great. I can not find any wrong any more.

Thank you very much! Thank you Datbootcamp.

Thank you. I wrote a program to measure your program. It is runs great. I can not find any wrong any more.

Thank you very much! Thank you Datbootcamp.

I like Bootcamp but this has to be the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. How, pray, did you write a program to measure his program? Protractor yes. You stole the php code and made a test machine to test it? No.

Photoshop line tool and grid lines are your friend.

Attachments

• wrongangle3.jpg
    wrongangle3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 34
I like Bootcamp but this has to be the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. How, pray, did you write a program to measure his program? Protractor yes. You stole the php code and made a test machine to test it? No.

I like datbootcamp too. The post is the most ridiculous I have read. Are you good at stealing? I do not even know what is you said. Seems that you have rich experience at this.

Let me show you what is my program, it is wrote by myself. Please see the picture.

Attachments

• measure.png
    measure.png
    6.1 KB · Views: 39