Cares Provider Relief - round two?

Started by NJPAIN
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NJPAIN

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone receive any money for round 2 of the provider relief? I submitted my loss data a few weeks ago. They made it sound like funds would be released every 10 days. I have heard nothing .... again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Anyone receive any money for round 2 of the provider relief? I submitted my loss data a few weeks ago. They made it sound like funds would be released every 10 days. I have heard nothing .... again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I believe the second round of HHS money is a non forgivable loan. 3.75%. I got the email 2 days ago and was a little surprised. I may be wrong , since there are multiple vehicles at this point. I was pretty sure it was labeled HHS second stim that required tax info.