Caribbean MD work at Mckinsey

Started by Mr.MG
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mr.MG

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of successful Carib grads who got employed by Mckinsey, or do they only hire elite school MDs?
 
McKinsey hires less than 1% of the 225,000 applications they receive each year and recruit heavily from prestigious universities. I realize this doesn't answer your question, but I wouldn't imagine you'll find a Caribbean MD among them unless he/she is a truly exceptional doctor, in which case they probably wouldn't want to work for McKinsey & Co. in the first place.

source: Deconstructing the Elusive Allure of McKinsey & Co.
 
Last edited:
McKinsey hires less than 1% of the 225,000 applications they receive each year and recruit heavily from prestigious universities. I realize this doesn't answer your question, but I wouldn't imagine you'll find a Caribbean MD among them unless he/she is a truly exceptional doctor, in which case they probably wouldn't want to work for McKinsey & Co. in the first place.

source: Deconstructing the Elusive Allure of McKinsey & Co.
Thank you, I was just looking for backups for Caribbean MDs who don't match.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad