Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I hate being one of those "what are my chances" people but...I can't help it. I'll keep it short though!
I graduated from UBC (Canadian citizen) with a <3.0 cGPA. I know...awful. I get it. I got accepted to a Masters program in Physiology and Pharmacology and killed the physiology and pharm classes, GPA = 3.85. I'm hoping to get at least one publication in this year and have my name on two abstracts presented at International conferences.
I'm considering Caribbean schools but also looks at Australian schools since they give a lot of weight to my graduate degree.
I'm writing the MCAT in 6 weeks. My practice scores have all been between 29-31 (with one score being a 35...yikes! fluke I bet).
Any guidance would be a plus. I'm reading a lot about "ONLY apply to Big 4" etc. How do those Big 4 view a grad student applicant such as myself?
I hate being one of those "what are my chances" people but...I can't help it. I'll keep it short though!
I graduated from UBC (Canadian citizen) with a <3.0 cGPA. I know...awful. I get it. I got accepted to a Masters program in Physiology and Pharmacology and killed the physiology and pharm classes, GPA = 3.85. I'm hoping to get at least one publication in this year and have my name on two abstracts presented at International conferences.
I'm considering Caribbean schools but also looks at Australian schools since they give a lot of weight to my graduate degree.
I'm writing the MCAT in 6 weeks. My practice scores have all been between 29-31 (with one score being a 35...yikes! fluke I bet).
Any guidance would be a plus. I'm reading a lot about "ONLY apply to Big 4" etc. How do those Big 4 view a grad student applicant such as myself?