Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Given my mcat scores, I can only hope for at best making a DO school, somehow eaking by in a sub par MD program in the US, or shipping out to the caribbean (St. Georges)
So what do you all suggest? If i go to the caribbean i have a guaranteed residency in the US, but will I learn anything while im there?
Is it better to go for a DO in the US as compared to an MD in the caribbean?
Im so confused,
thanks for the help
So what do you all suggest? If i go to the caribbean i have a guaranteed residency in the US, but will I learn anything while im there?
Is it better to go for a DO in the US as compared to an MD in the caribbean?
Im so confused,
thanks for the help