Carilion Clinic: Virginia Tech Psychiatry Residency Program

Started by deleted1078679
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted1078679

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,
I am an IMG with GC, and I am interested in ranking Carilion Clinic Virginia Tech Psychiatry Program. I live in Miami, FL. I have been to Roanoke/Blacksburg region as my fiance lives/ is from there. Very different from Miami, but not necessarily a bad different.

Could any1 give their opinion/views on the Psychiatry Residency at Carilion Clinic in Roanoke VA? I don't see many experiences of this program on the forum. The PD is now a male, not female like a previous post from 2017, so perhaps things have changed.

Any insight/feedback would be appreciated please!