carms second interation invites??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

donkeykong

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Anyone in the second iteration get an invite yet for an interview?? If so, where?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

anyone out there unfortunate enough to be going through the second round?

ok i'll go first. no invites yet. one letter of rejection at UBC.

Can anyone copy and paste the remaining spots (FM and all other specialties) on this forum? Would be nice to see what was left over for those of us who are going through (or like me who have gone through) the match; access is limited to those who have an AWS account. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
HI donkeykong
i am in the same baot as urs.have got nothing yet.not even a rejection letter.dead silence on my end

hi pattycanuck
there were very few spots this year.almost no FM in ontario

Hey Patttycanuck,

I understand from a current resident that Family Medicine at MUN is filled after the first round. 17 females out of their total of 19.

I also understand there is a few vacancies appearing in the upper years of the obs/gyn program due to attrition.

Best wishes!

i got a rejection letter from UBC today

This might be a little too soon but do you mind sharing what programs/locations you applied to for the first round?

Good luck !

i only applied in the 2nd round with not even a single invite

hi donkeykong
what about u?did u got any invite

i had alot of rejections and one interview with saskatchewan. good luck to all.

anybody lucky enough to get residency this year?i didnt got anything

I heard that Ontario was completely wiped out for FM. Quebec on the otherhand was another story :eek:

I just talked to another family med residency director and he told me thet UWO only filled 7 out of its 29 spots in the first round and there was another family med program in ontario that did very poorly. U of T however filled up and the Maratimes were filled as well.

I just talked to another family med residency director and he told me thet UWO only filled 7 out of its 29 spots in the first round and there was another family med program in ontario that did very poorly. U of T however filled up and the Maratimes were filled as well.

If that is the case, then more spots in the second round for IMGs :thumbup: Good luck to all!

hi
there was no luck for IMG,s this year as the match in ontario was paralled in both iterations and the empty spots r only for CMG,s not IMG,s