Carpooling from Cleveland to Lecom E (Jan 13th interview)

Started by Ghady
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ghady

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, I'm thinking if about 4 of us fly into Cleveland on the 12th and carpool to lecom, PA the same day, it would save us some money. Cleveland is like 1.5hrs to Erie....and If you havent booked ur flight yet, go to studentuniverse.com and get a cheap flight....it has crazy discounts for students..u gotta sign up with them and prove u r currently a student. Even if somebody is coming from Ohio, u can meet up with us at the airport and we alll chip in and rent a car. I would be coming from Dallas,TX...Hit me up guys, if u are interested.... I am going to hold off on booking my flight till at least one person replies....so we can all fly into Cleveland arround the same time.