CARS Qpack

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futuredoctor1995

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't know that the CARS Qpacks are the same as the old AAMC verbal passages so I ended up doing those first. Should I still do the CARS Qpack 1 twice? I feel that I am memorizing more and there isn't much practice in doing it twice. Thank you!
 
@futuredoctor1995 how you look at those passages is very important. If you are simply looking for the right answers based on memory - you are essentially wasting your time. You want to try to think about how to get to the best answer for each question. Memory can not help in that case. This is why two students can sit down and study the same amount of time and use the same resources but where student A gets a 520 and student B gets a 500. Student A studied the right way. Student B resorted to memorizing and not focusing on figuring out a pattern/ thought process needed to do well.