Case acceptance letter info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CJ122638

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who have been accepted to Case, did you just get the small envelope (which almost gave me a heart attack btw) with the congratulations letter? Do any of you know anything about orientation, dates, all that kind of stuff?

Members don't see this ad.

For those of you who have been accepted to Case, did you just get the small envelope (which almost gave me a heart attack btw) with the congratulations letter? Do any of you know anything about orientation, dates, all that kind of stuff?

Got a small envelope too, I think they will send you more info. after u paid ur first deposit.

mine had orientaton dates in it july 31 aug 1,2,3 and classes start on the 6th...it was really small was hoping for some elaborate congrats but i guess not

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an email from Brian Sherman, since it takes forever for the mail to reach Canada... so there will be no suspense when I recieve the envelope.

mine had orientaton dates in it july 31 aug 1,2,3 and classes start on the 6th...it was really small was hoping for some elaborate congrats but i guess not

That is what mine was like.

me too. don't worry, you'll get all the info regarding orientation and financial aid a lot later, like in february. but don't worry, they wont leave you hanging