Case and alternate list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

puncho

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey...I called Case on the 1st and I THINK they said I was accepted...they told me the spiel about the $1000 deposit due on the 17th.

Now, I'm a bit worried that I might have heard wrong and that I'm waitlisted instead. :scared:

Anyone know if they waitlisted anyone? I'm getting worried and don't wanna wait till monday to call again. :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

Either they said yes or no. If you think they said you were accepted and congrats then your in and I wouldnt worry about. Nice work puncho maybe Ill see you in the fall.

puncho said:
Hey...I called Case on the 1st and I THINK they said I was accepted...they told me the spiel about the $1000 deposit due on the 17th.

Now, I'm a bit worried that I might have heard wrong and that I'm waitlisted instead. :scared:

Anyone know if they waitlisted anyone? I'm getting worried and don't wanna wait till monday to call again. :oops:

Hey wait a second. Now are you sure you actually called them? Maybe it was really a dream that you had. :laugh:

BTW... congrats on your acceptance ;)

Good luck and if you get in you should celebrate big time due to the 2400+ applications for the mere 70 seats.

-Jim