1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Case and alternate list

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by puncho, Dec 3, 2005.

1. puncho

puncho Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey...I called Case on the 1st and I THINK they said I was accepted...they told me the spiel about the $1000 deposit due on the 17th.

Now, I'm a bit worried that I might have heard wrong and that I'm waitlisted instead. :scared:

Anyone know if they waitlisted anyone? I'm getting worried and don't wanna wait till monday to call again. :oops:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. tiny2533

tiny2533 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Either they said yes or no. If you think they said you were accepted and congrats then your in and I wouldnt worry about. Nice work puncho maybe Ill see you in the fall.

4. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist

Hey wait a second. Now are you sure you actually called them? Maybe it was really a dream that you had. :laugh:

BTW... congrats on your acceptance ;)

5. jcstylee

jcstylee Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Good luck and if you get in you should celebrate big time due to the 2400+ applications for the mere 70 seats.

-Jim