1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Case and alternate list

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by puncho, Dec 3, 2005.

1. puncho

puncho Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey...I called Case on the 1st and I THINK they said I was accepted...they told me the spiel about the $1000 deposit due on the 17th.

Now, I'm a bit worried that I might have heard wrong and that I'm waitlisted instead. :scared:

Anyone know if they waitlisted anyone? I'm getting worried and don't wanna wait till monday to call again. :oops:

2. tiny2533

tiny2533 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Either they said yes or no. If you think they said you were accepted and congrats then your in and I wouldnt worry about. Nice work puncho maybe Ill see you in the fall.

3. tinman831

tinman831 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Administrator Dentist Lifetime Donor Classifieds Approved 10+ Year Member

Dentist

Hey wait a second. Now are you sure you actually called them? Maybe it was really a dream that you had. :laugh:

BTW... congrats on your acceptance ;)

4. jcstylee

jcstylee Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Good luck and if you get in you should celebrate big time due to the 2400+ applications for the mere 70 seats.

-Jim