1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

CASE Dec. 1st Question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mkogz5, Nov 30, 2005.

1. mkogz5

mkogz5 Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    I was just wondering if Case plans it so letters arrive before December 1st? I know they are unique in the fact that they have a huge alternate interview pool already, so is there simply an acceptance/rejection on December 1st? I am assuming for this school that everyone receives a decision on the day who has interviewed in the early months, although I could be wrong on that. Also, when I interviewed there one student on the tour said you can call and they will tell you over the phone on December 1st. Does anyone know the answers to any of these questions? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it, and good luck to everyone tomorrow and this week.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. DentistBunaHay

5+ Year Member

In the rejection thread, there are some people who got rejected from case today, but they didn't write how they found out. I think you can call. I have a feeling we were interviewed on the same day. DId you have a guy who came with his mom that day? And there was one girl and another guy (me).

4. natroncb

natroncb KellyMD
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Are you kidding me! Some guy came to a dental interview with his mom? That is probably the most pathetic thing I have ever heard. Cut the cord before dental school.

5. frizzielizzie

frizzielizzie Junior Member

Pre-Dental
  6. tiny2533

tiny2533 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

A girl at my interview brought her mom and dad. Her mom was a dentist so she probablly thought it would help her out. Whatever you got to do to get in :rolleyes:

7. natroncb

natroncb KellyMD
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    but...uh... is this where the big, pink elephant is sitting in the middle of the room and nobody says anything about it!? I can see if your parents are dentists... but why else would you bring your mother? :eek:

Do you think a medical school applicant would bring their mother? maybe...

8. HuyetKiem

HuyetKiem Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Call them over the fone on Dec. 1st to check. Letters usually arrive 3-4 days after Dec. 1st.

9. HuyetKiem

HuyetKiem Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    Sure, I don't think any wrong with it. Parents are going to pay part of their child's education anyway. They are entitled to know everything about the school. Some schools do love to see the parents, spouse of the applicants anyway.

10. puncho

puncho Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So who is gonna call them up first thing in the morning tomorrow? ;)