Step III Case Files Series And Step 3

Started by NuMD97
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NuMD97

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone used this series at all? I understand each review book is geared towards a particular specialty with about 60 questions, including in-depth discussions of pathophysiology and the wrong answers. I'm sorry if this is a bit nebulous, but I haven't seen the books yet and was wondering if they were worthwhile.

Any thoughts?
 
A colleague insisted I look these over. I bought two recently and love the format. Actually it is similarly structured to a review course I took recently. Good luck to all on Step 3.