case financial aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr.rex

rexadactyl nights
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has got any financial aid information from Case yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering the same thing. I haven't received any info yet.

Have you filled out your briefcase account? I believe that filling out briefcase is the first step in the process to get a financial aid statement from CWRU.

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you filled out your briefcase account? I believe that filling out briefcase is the first step in the process to get a financial aid statement from CWRU.

Yea, you should have filled out your FAFSA a few months ago. If you haven't filled out the Case info yet get on that too.

I'm a canadian on the waitlist, and Case sent me a letter saying: "If you intend to apply for financial assistance, it is important that you complete and return your financial aid applications as quickly as possible..." Where do I get said financial aid applications? I'm only on the waitlist as well, what does this mean?

i had everything filled out, just thought it was late to be hearing something but i got an email today saying that it should be the end of may.

I'm a canadian on the waitlist, and Case sent me a letter saying: "If you intend to apply for financial assistance, it is important that you complete and return your financial aid applications as quickly as possible..." Where do I get said financial aid applications? I'm only on the waitlist as well, what does this mean?

Dont waste your time filling out the forms. Start preparing your application for this next round, Case had too many people place deposits so no one will be getting in off the waitlist... unless we can convince these people to go to another school. :laugh:

What does a school do with the over-admitted people? It seems inhumane to not let a pile of people start school due to an admissions office mistake. I was bummed when I didn't get an interview to Case. I'm feeling pretty fortunate right about now.