Case interview coming up!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dchung42

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
MAny of you probably have interview at CASE coming up
I/we need help from those who have already been to this interview session
How was it? and anywhere nice to stay (nice/cheap <- even though they don't go together)?

and they told me to be at first floor at 9 o'clock
is it obvious to find where to be at or what is this "be at the first floor"

ah!!!!! nervous as mine is next week monday

Members don't see this ad.

i stayed at the delta frat house...def not the hilton, but it was good, got to meet A TON of ppl b/c there was a wine and cheese party there the night before.

The actual interviews are very laid back and conversational, just take a look at the database q's on SDN and prep for those. The admissions office isnt on the first floor; I just asked someone where to go when i got there at 845 and they steered me in the right direction!

Goodluck!

it is on the first floor you more than likely entered on the ground floor where the clinics are. when you get there just ask someone where to go...they will be glad to help and this will be the easiest way to find it.

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview was great. I stayed at the Ramada airport west. They have a shuttle from the airport, and the hotel was clean and comfortable. The day of the interview I just took the shuttle back to the airport and hopped on the Rapid Transit straight to the school. Easy and cheap. The ride takes about 45 minutes from the airport. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for the reply!!!

Does anyone know what is meant by "interview pending - primary" for case western.

I received no e-mail or letter but that is what my status defined portion says for case western on my application.

So is this a good thing...do I have an interview or they are still deciding?

I got an interview letter from Case and still see " interview pending - primary" on my AADSAS status. So, I guess you got an interview.