Case Log Software for Palm?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Crash cart

Nothing good ever happens past midnight
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have recommendations for a good program I can load onto my palm to keep track of my case log? Ideally it would interface with the ACGME's website, but I think that's asking a little too much.
 
I use a program called anest-stat-track or something. It can be found on:

http://www.medicaltoolbox.com/

it syncs with your computer and makes an excel file, which you can probably manipulate to fit the ACGME's requirements.

The good: stable, simple to use, cheap.
the bad: no real tech support, and it likely will not work with newer versions of palm's OS
 
I use a program called anest-stat-track or something. It can be found on:

http://www.medicaltoolbox.com/

it syncs with your computer and makes an excel file, which you can probably manipulate to fit the ACGME's requirements.

The good: stable, simple to use, cheap.
the bad: no real tech support, and it likely will not work with newer versions of palm's OS

I went to the website. It didn't indicate how much the program costs if I like the trial version. Do you remember how much you paid for it?