1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Case or Buffalo

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by jhag0213, Dec 2, 2008.

1. jhag0213

Pre-Dental
    I haven't heard from my number one school yet, and I need to make a decision for second choice. I have been accepted to Buffalo and Case and am wondering if anyone out there is willing to give me an opinion (with a reason) in order to help me choose....as soon as I choose I will give up two offers (Maryland and one of the above). Thanx!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dentgirl09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    heard you can get instate tuition at buffalo.....case is private.... can anyone confirm? that may be a good reason. (I'm from Cleveland so not biased towards case either).

4. UCSF2012

UCSF2012 Tooth Rehab Student
    2+ Year Member

Rehab Sci Student
    Education's comparable. Buffalo much, much cheaper. Case is super expensive, but I liked the student body (as a university) much more. Both cities kinda suck. Buffalo's too cold. Case's too ghetto. I'd go to Buffalo and buy myself a Playstation 3 to keep myself entertained during non-school times.

5. NyCzPeter

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Agreed. Buff it is. Cheapest dental school period I think. 12 grand vs what 30 or 40 grand a year? Lets be serious