1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Case or Buffalo

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by jhag0213, Dec 2, 2008.

1. jhag0213

Pre-Dental
    I haven't heard from my number one school yet, and I need to make a decision for second choice. I have been accepted to Buffalo and Case and am wondering if anyone out there is willing to give me an opinion (with a reason) in order to help me choose....as soon as I choose I will give up two offers (Maryland and one of the above). Thanx!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dentgirl09

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    heard you can get instate tuition at buffalo.....case is private.... can anyone confirm? that may be a good reason. (I'm from Cleveland so not biased towards case either).

4. UCSF2012

UCSF2012 Tooth Rehab Student
    2+ Year Member

Rehab Sci Student
    Education's comparable. Buffalo much, much cheaper. Case is super expensive, but I liked the student body (as a university) much more. Both cities kinda suck. Buffalo's too cold. Case's too ghetto. I'd go to Buffalo and buy myself a Playstation 3 to keep myself entertained during non-school times.

5. NyCzPeter

5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Agreed. Buff it is. Cheapest dental school period I think. 12 grand vs what 30 or 40 grand a year? Lets be serious