Case or Buffalo

jhag0213

10+ Year Member
Dec 2, 2008
NY
  1. Pre-Dental
I haven't heard from my number one school yet, and I need to make a decision for second choice. I have been accepted to Buffalo and Case and am wondering if anyone out there is willing to give me an opinion (with a reason) in order to help me choose....as soon as I choose I will give up two offers (Maryland and one of the above). Thanx!

Dentgirl09

10+ Year Member
Sep 17, 2008
  1. Pre-Dental
I haven't heard from my number one school yet, and I need to make a decision for second choice. I have been accepted to Buffalo and Case and am wondering if anyone out there is willing to give me an opinion (with a reason) in order to help me choose....as soon as I choose I will give up two offers (Maryland and one of the above). Thanx!

heard you can get instate tuition at buffalo.....case is private.... can anyone confirm? that may be a good reason. (I'm from Cleveland so not biased towards case either).

UCSF2012

Tooth Rehab Student
10+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2007
  1. Rehab Sci Student

Education's comparable. Buffalo much, much cheaper. Case is super expensive, but I liked the student body (as a university) much more. Both cities kinda suck. Buffalo's too cold. Case's too ghetto. I'd go to Buffalo and buy myself a Playstation 3 to keep myself entertained during non-school times.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.