Case or Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jhag0213

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard from my number one school yet, and I need to make a decision for second choice. I have been accepted to Buffalo and Case and am wondering if anyone out there is willing to give me an opinion (with a reason) in order to help me choose....as soon as I choose I will give up two offers (Maryland and one of the above). Thanx!

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard from my number one school yet, and I need to make a decision for second choice. I have been accepted to Buffalo and Case and am wondering if anyone out there is willing to give me an opinion (with a reason) in order to help me choose....as soon as I choose I will give up two offers (Maryland and one of the above). Thanx!

heard you can get instate tuition at buffalo.....case is private.... can anyone confirm? that may be a good reason. (I'm from Cleveland so not biased towards case either).

Education's comparable. Buffalo much, much cheaper. Case is super expensive, but I liked the student body (as a university) much more. Both cities kinda suck. Buffalo's too cold. Case's too ghetto. I'd go to Buffalo and buy myself a Playstation 3 to keep myself entertained during non-school times.

Agreed. Buff it is. Cheapest dental school period I think. 12 grand vs what 30 or 40 grand a year? Lets be serious