Case Scenario Buffalo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ashley1234

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I understand that mine will be different, but I would like to understand the general idea please, if possible. What are some case scenario ideas that they could ask during the Buffalo interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Here is an example.

Let's say somebody... we will call her beautiful1, wants an edge over other applicants by asking SDN what the case scenario is at Buffalo. This might be considered cheating, but beautiful1 does not think so.

What do you think? I might have a couple more case scenarios if you are still interested.

Here is an example.

Let's say somebody... we will call her beautiful1, wants an edge over other applicants by asking SDN what the case scenario is at Buffalo. This might be considered cheating, but beautiful1 does not think so.

What do you think? I might have a couple more case scenarios if you are still interested.

You didn't need to be rude.
I also have a Buffalo interview coming up and while I don't want to hear exact examples, it would be nice to just know the general idea about these case studies and what they're looking for. It's not much different than people asking how interviews go and if the questions are hard.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sorry, but she's already asked the question before and got her answer. I've had the Buffalo interview and the case scenario isn't any harder than the example I gave earlier. You don't have to worry about it.

You didn't need to be rude.
I also have a Buffalo interview coming up and while I don't want to hear exact examples, it would be nice to just know the general idea about these case studies and what they're looking for. It's not much different than people asking how interviews go and if the questions are hard.

but many of us who went into the buffalo interview (I was actually 2nd day batch) had no idea what ANYTHING was about... we went in and let them "surprise" us

"but many of us who went into the buffalo interview (I was actually 2nd day batch) had no idea what ANYTHING was about... we went in and let them "surprise" us "

I've got to say that this is the general idea behind the case scenario. There is no right or wrong answer. Actually Dr. Brown himself most likely will tell you that in his introduction. It is there to see if you can formulate an idea or opinion regarding a current dental issue. I mean really if you cannot do that when trying to go into the dental field, then I dunno...
Just calm down about the case scenario, it is not like you are going to perform your first RCT...so breathe...:D
Bottom line...No wrong answers!