Case status

Started by dental2012
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dental2012

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I was checking my aadsas page and it says "Received/Under Review" for Case. I know a lot of people with amazing GPAs got rejected there so I am not expecting much from there. Still, the status change gives me some hope. Anyone else waiting to hear from them?
 
So I was checking my aadsas page and it says "Received/Under Review" for Case. I know a lot of people with amazing GPAs got rejected there so I am not expecting much from there. Still, the status change gives me some hope. Anyone else waiting to hear from them?

I havent paid my supplemental fees, yet my aadsas status went from
recieved/under review to hold#2, no clue what that means.
 
it means that case is on crack. they are extremely rude to speak with on the phone and email. very arrogant.
 
Mine is changed to Received/ application denied...
:laugh: