Case STUDENTS!! help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dchung42

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so I'm pretty sure I will be attending Case in august
How does parking work?
I'll be taking my car or (hopefully a new one)
is parking convinient?

Members don't see this ad.

parkin is a b****. there is a garage tat connects directly to dent, med and nursing school but i heard its liek a 3 year wait to get one of those spots. i guess you could get a parking lot space near the gym but i like to park and not walk very far to class. if you park there.... imagine walking through slushy snow, rain etc to class. i hate that. I'm an undergrad at case so i usually park on the streets because my classes are like an hour long each. but you wouldn't be able to do that once u are in dental school because the meter only goes to 4 hours max. i don't know from my experience.... parking was a jus.. crabby.

so if you live near the area.. u could jus possibly walk. but the apartments that are real good are like 1000+ dollars; and apartments on little itlay are jus crappy. i used ot live there for a year and i moved out where its a 5 min drive to school and its alot cheaper and better quality.

which is why i'm thinking of going to a place where the city isn't so ghetto or run down where i can find some decent apartment and enjoy my life... haha hope tat helps!

Members don't see this ad :)
why do all schools have ****ty parking system
my school has parking lots for undergrad that you have to walk 15-20 min to class

why
why
why

My school has the student parking deck in another city. From there you take a shuttle to the train station, the train then takes you to the bus station. At this point, you take the bus and it drops you off near the school. At this point, you only have a 2 hour walk to your classroom. Let me tell you, it's a bi#$# during rush hour.

Parking isn't that bad around case. There are a couple of parking lots scattered across campus, just depends how much you want to pay. Im currently paying about 650$ for the year, and it only takes me about 5 minutes to walk to my class. If you join the delt frat, it'll cost you just the membership fee (around 200$) and parking is included (walking to campus from here only takes about 10 minutes... 15 if u stop by the local starbucks!) see you in the fall
Cheers