case study question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrMagic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yo, how is everybody doing in ortholand? I was just wondering if I could run a case study by someone, I don't feel like typing it all out here, so if any of you wants to drop their email down i will send it to them or i could set up a document attachment on a website, but I don't know how to do that. I need to give a presentation and don't want to embarrass the heck out of myself haha.

thanks guys

by the way its on the knee if thats your favorite specialty

Members don't see this ad.

Yo, how is everybody doing in ortholand? I was just wondering if I could run a case study by someone, I don't feel like typing it all out here, so if any of you wants to drop their email down i will send it to them or i could set up a document attachment on a website, but I don't know how to do that. I need to give a presentation and don't want to embarrass the heck out of myself haha.

thanks guys

by the way its on the knee if thats your favorite specialty

Just speaking for myself here, but you can be sure almost no one on here is going to do your homework for you. Secondly, half-@**ing something by saying I want your opinion so please message me isn't going to get you far in this forum and probably life, for that matter. Just saying.

Just speaking for myself here, but you can be sure almost no one on here is going to do your homework for you. Secondly, half-@**ing something by saying I want your opinion so please message me isn't going to get you far in this forum and probably life, for that matter. Just saying.

Yeah you are absolutely right about that. :thumbup: