Case study Questions NAPLEX

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lakeprincess

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, all-

Always thanking for precious advice on this forum for NAPLEX, I have a quick question for whom already took the exam:

Are case questions on NAPELX including lab values to be interpreted mostly such as some of the questions from RXprep test bank? If you see test bank there are just simple case questions and complicated ones with long list of lab values and medical history of the patietns and I wonder how the real NAPLEX case quesitons format would be.

Thanks in advance guys!

Members don't see this ad.

I took the exam back in August so my memory may be a little hazy but I'll try my best to answer :)
A lot of the case questions give the entire EMR with CC, HPI, lab values and such. To save time, it helps to read the question before delving into the patient case because it may ask something as simple as "what medication ordered on 3/20 may need to be changed?" Don't be thrown off by the information overload-- a patient's CC may be hospitalization for an infection but the question may be asking about optimizing their chronic home meds.

Reactions: 1 user
I took the exam back in August so my memory may be a little hazy but I'll try my best to answer :)
A lot of the case questions give the entire EMR with CC, HPI, lab values and such. To save time, it helps to read the question before delving into the patient case because it may ask something as simple as "what medication ordered on 3/20 may need to be changed?" Don't be thrown off by the information overload-- a patient's CC may be hospitalization for an infection but the question may be asking about optimizing their chronic home meds.
Thanks indeed! :)

Hi can you answer this question for me?

How do you calculate this...

what is the smallest number of samples to prove a 5% reduction?

thank you in advance