Case Western Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Seahawks22

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just found out I was accepted on to Case's Alternate list today. Anyone else? I wonder how many people will be on the list?

Members don't see this ad.

Seahawks22 said:
Just found out I was accepted on to Case's Alternate list today. Anyone else? I wonder how many people will be on the list?

There are 37 people on the list...

Generallee said:
There are 37 people on the list...

Is that the final number? Also, have you been told your position on the list? I just got a letter telling me I had been accepted to the list, and once I paid the deposit I would be told where I was ranked on the list.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the middle third on the list. :(

Seahawks22 said:
Is that the final number? Also, have you been told your position on the list? I just got a letter telling me I had been accepted to the list, and once I paid the deposit I would be told where I was ranked on the list.
Don't waste your money, I highly doubt they will take anyone off the list. They didnt touch it last year, and I think you guys had about a couple hundred more applicants than we did when I applied...

grinningrice said:
Don't waste your money, I highly doubt they will take anyone off the list. They didnt touch it last year, and I think you guys had about a couple hundred more applicants than we did when I applied...

I was told at my interview that they defindetly were going to take people from their alternate list this year. I sent in my deposit but still haven't been notified of my position on the list. Has anyone else?

grinningrice said:

you're a case student so obviously you know more about this than i do... but i would think a school like case (expensive, private, high number of applicants that probably get accepted at other schools) WOULD take a good number of people off the waitlist.

it is the state schools that are so cheap that nobody turns down an offer from that the waitlists move slow... at least that's kind of what i would infer.

Seahawks22 said:

how much is the deposit?

Seahawks22 said:
$1000.00, they dont cash unless you get accepted

oh. then send it and see waht happens. you got nothing to lose at this point. that's if you are high on the alt list.