Case Western Alternate List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tuansturr

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I just recently got put on the Case's alternate list...what are you chances looking? Do you all know? Anyone on the same page here?

Members don't see this ad.

Me too.. I don't understand why an alternate list would move this late in the game. Haven't almost all offers been made already and haven't most people with multiple offers already decided?

Members don't see this ad :)
Same here...
But I made my decision to go to Temple (no other choice:p), so I'm dropping Case.

I recently got accepted to case on Thursday. But I am not going. A spot should be opening up for the alternates soon.

Me too.. I don't understand why an alternate list would move this late in the game. Haven't almost all offers been made already and haven't most people with multiple offers already decided?

I had made my deposit awhile ago...then recently I got an offer from my #1 school so I am dropping my spot at the other school...I think that could be happening to a few people...

I was waitlisted too. I called yesterday to ask how many ppl are waitlisted - obvisouly their response was "we don't know" lol.........seriosuly>>>>????

Does anyone know aprox how many people were waitlisted past years, and from those waitlisted ppl, how many got in??

DId the alternate waitlist just started???? or where ppl placed on waitlist prior to this month???