Case Western and Pittsburg Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

meersy7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have applied to Case Western and I have not heard back from them as of yet. Does anyone know if or when Case will be done conducting interviews?

I have gained an interest in Pittsburg. Is it too late to apply to them and possibly get an interview?

Anyone have an opinion about Pittsburg, Case, Ohio State, Michigan or Indiana in regards to the quality of the facilities and instruction?

Thanks for all of your help!

Members don't see this ad.

I heard back from Case around 2 or 3 weeks ago. My interview date is set for late April.

Don't be discouraged if haven't heard back. It's not a rejection!

I can't say much about the facilities of any of the schools though.

From what I've heard, it may be too late to apply to Pittsburgh. They got a ton of applications and had to stop accepting them. Sorry. :( Pitt seems like a really great school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't apply to Pitt so I don't know anything about it. But I think Case is done with giving out interviews, or at least close to being done.

As for quality of the facilities: Case > Michigan > OSU > Indiana , in my opinion

As far as quality of education..

1. The Ohio State University
2. Tie between Case, Indiana, Pittsburgh, and Michigan

As an Ohioan I may be a little biased :love:

I just got the invite to interview at Case on monday and got a jan. interview date, so there is probably still hope there!