1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Case Western....if you didn't receive a paper ap

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by WISC-ite, Sep 3, 2002.

1. WISC-ite

WISC-ite Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Case Western....if you didn't receive a paper application, call (216) 368-3452 tomorrow. I have been waiting for my status to change at that school for about three weeks now and was informed that my file would not be complete until a paper copy is submitted.

I know this is stated on the application webpage, but I have yet to receive my paper application. The paper application-sender-people are really swamped so give them a call.

Cheers
    WISC-ite

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctor Octopus

Doctor Octopus Hospitalist
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    bump for all those cwrusomaphiles

4. Neuronix

Neuronix Total nerd
    Administrator Physician PhD Faculty SDN Advisor 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Note, MSTP people will not receive anything on paper. You are just to send them your LORs and a check for $25 ($25 is the MSTP fee).

5. tryingagain

tryingagain Soon to have no life
    10+ Year Member

Or don't make the mistake I did. I submitted their secondary on the web. They then sent me another paper application in the mail. I looked at it and then verified my checklist of completed schools. I thought since I had completed the online secondary this paper one didn't have to be done.

Now if I had just read the directions (a little problem of mine) I would have seen that it also has to be filled out and sent in.

Filled it out and sent it in a few weeks after the internet secondary. I am so glad I held on to that letter and didn't throw it away.