WISC-ite

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2001
Left Coast
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Case Western....if you didn't receive a paper application, call (216) 368-3452 tomorrow. I have been waiting for my status to change at that school for about three weeks now and was informed that my file would not be complete until a paper copy is submitted.

I know this is stated on the application webpage, but I have yet to receive my paper application. The paper application-sender-people are really swamped so give them a call.

Cheers
WISC-ite

tryingagain

Soon to have no life
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2002
Land of Enchantment
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Or don't make the mistake I did. I submitted their secondary on the web. They then sent me another paper application in the mail. I looked at it and then verified my checklist of completed schools. I thought since I had completed the online secondary this paper one didn't have to be done.

Now if I had just read the directions (a little problem of mine) I would have seen that it also has to be filled out and sent in.

Filled it out and sent it in a few weeks after the internet secondary. I am so glad I held on to that letter and didn't throw it away.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads