1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Case Western Interview Cancellation

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Andrew324, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Andrew324

7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hello Hello,

I am wondering if anyone is going to cancel a case western interview anytime soon, when the date they are scheduled for is and when they are going to cancel it!

I am trying to move up my date and they keep saying call back, call back.
    But if anyone knows they are going to cancel and when they are going to cancel I could call right after you cancel and bam I would have an earlier date.

Thank you!
    Andrew

2. Sandalola

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi, Andrew, I've emailed the school last Saturday to cancel my Jan. 8 interview at Case. Good luck!!! :)

3. dentist707

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Andrew, you got in somewhere at least...

I need to move mine as well, but at the same time I dont want to keep calling everyday & bother them...

Well, mine's in march...
    I don't know what to do, just wait till march?

4. banana87

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I tried calling the first time to move my march interview up last friday. I called towards the end of the day and she told me that I had just missed the last cancelation and to keep calling. I called first thing monday morning (right when the office opened) and got a spot in Jan. I would just keep trying! Someone will cancel eventually! Good luck!

5. dentist707

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Good idea, thanks...

And for those who w/ multiple acceptances, please drop the case interview ASAP.... hehe:D

Thanks guys...