1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Case Western Interview Cancellation

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Andrew324, Dec 11, 2008.

1. Andrew324

7+ Year Member

Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
    Hello Hello,

I am wondering if anyone is going to cancel a case western interview anytime soon, when the date they are scheduled for is and when they are going to cancel it!

I am trying to move up my date and they keep saying call back, call back.
    But if anyone knows they are going to cancel and when they are going to cancel I could call right after you cancel and bam I would have an earlier date.

Thank you!
    Andrew

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Sandalola

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Hi, Andrew, I've emailed the school last Saturday to cancel my Jan. 8 interview at Case. Good luck!!! :)

4. dentist707

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Andrew, you got in somewhere at least...

I need to move mine as well, but at the same time I dont want to keep calling everyday & bother them...

Well, mine's in march...
    I don't know what to do, just wait till march?

5. banana87

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I tried calling the first time to move my march interview up last friday. I called towards the end of the day and she told me that I had just missed the last cancelation and to keep calling. I called first thing monday morning (right when the office opened) and got a spot in Jan. I would just keep trying! Someone will cancel eventually! Good luck!

6. dentist707

2+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Good idea, thanks...

And for those who w/ multiple acceptances, please drop the case interview ASAP.... hehe:D

Thanks guys...