Case Western interview..time frame

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bakigf

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have interview at Case Western at 8:30am...
The invitation says interview runs until 1pm.

I have a plane to catch and I have to arrive at the airport by 2:30pm.....
(since the actual flight is at 3:45)

I am planning to take taxi from school to the airport. (the google map says it takes about 30min to drive there...)

Does the interview really end at 1pm, or is that just an approximation?
I am afraid it might run longer and miss the flight :(....

Please help !

Members don't see this ad.

I would inform Dr. Chuck when you get there of your situation I'm sure they can accommodate. I wouldn't stress about it at all.

Since you're morning group, lunch will be at the end of your day. You won't end after 1! Goodluck, it's a great experience!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah it will finish around one. Like the poster above mentioned, notify Dr. Chuck about it and he'll accommodate you. Just work on that essay as you wait for the other interviewees and you should be done by one, so as soon as you finish lunch.

I remember the train ride being only about about hour from the school. Just a cheaper option if you want to go that route.

Yeah it will finish around one. Like the poster above mentioned, notify Dr. Chuck about it and he'll accommodate you. Just work on that essay as you wait for the other interviewees and you should be done by one, so as soon as you finish lunch.

I remember the train ride being only about about hour from the school. Just a cheaper option if you want to go that route.

thank you for the advice guys!

I heard the essay is mainly to check applicant's proficiency in English. Is the essay
question dentistry related ?

thank you for the advice guys!

I heard the essay is mainly to check applicant's proficiency in English. Is the essay
question dentistry related ?

There are two essays, one is about your AADSAS app and the other has almost nothing to do with dentistry at all.

Hi, I have interview at Case Western at 8:30am...
The invitation says interview runs until 1pm.

I have a plane to catch and I have to arrive at the airport by 2:30pm.....
(since the actual flight is at 3:45)

I am planning to take taxi from school to the airport. (the google map says it takes about 30min to drive there...)

Does the interview really end at 1pm, or is that just an approximation?
I am afraid it might run longer and miss the flight :(....

Please help !

Send us an email. We'll figure it out.