Case Western Interview Update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cbess123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to give everyone an update on Case Western. I interviewed there on Friday (08/31) during the afternoon. The interview session was very informative and the campus was great. All the staff and students were very helpful and easy to talk too. Overall the interview was very conversational and low pressure. I really enjoyed the campus and the lab areas. The school has put a lot of money and time into there simulation labs. The one thing that surprised me was the city of Cleveland. Many of the reviews students post say how ghetto it is, but honestly it wasn't bad at all. The city is very diverse, with a lot of things to do. Tons of restaurants, sports venues and entertainment. For those who have upcoming interviews, good luck you'll love it there.

Let me know if you have any questions....

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

I interviewed there two weeks ago and I was wondering are you going to send your interviewers Thank You important. I had my interview with Dr. Chuck and I can def. right a good thank you note catering to our discussion but the other professor I interviewed with was pretty basic. Is it too late now that I waited two weeks or should I just go and send it? I really did enjoy the school alot.

Congratulation on your interviews! I have mine in a few days and am a little bit nervous! Do they have any essay writing questions?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes there was an essay. When you first go in you'll receive a packet of information along with an essay form. You'll have plenty of time to write the essay. It wasn't bad at all.

About the thank you cards, I don't think it would hurt. Dr. Chuck did mention it, he said it doesn't make a difference either way. I think the easiest way would be to just send an email.

@cbess123: Thanks a lot! I just sent you a PM.

any recommendations on hotels/places to stay?

delt house was okay. cheapest and walk to the school in the morning and talk to the students there.

Does anyone know how long the essays have to be??? Like how much time do we have???

Thanks in advance!