Case Western Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the tooth fairy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. This is my first post on this site, but I have been ready everybodys post for some time now. I just received an interview invite to case western for Oct. 10th. I know that alot of you have already interviewed there so I was wondering if you could fill me in on their interview process. What kind of questions did they ask. Was the interview one on one. Anything that might be helpful would greatly be appreciated. Thanks for your help.

the tooth fairy

Members don't see this ad.

Hi the tooth fairy, congraduations for your interview invite! Case Western is one of my top choices. If you don't mind, could you tell me basically your GPA/Since GPA and when did you submit your DAT score? I am going to apply 2004 entry, so it is next year. I plan to submit application on 6/1, but take DAT around 8/20. How do you think? You can also pm me if you like. Thanks!!!

Do a search on the Pre-Dent forum for "case". This should pull up the threads that EcoRI linked to, as well as some others from this year and last year. I interviewed there on August 26 of this year, and had a great experience. You can find my comments by doing a search.