Case Western Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

V9UCSD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDNers,

I've an interview at Case Western next week and I'm super excited since it is my first interview. I've never been to Ohio either...so it is going to be an adventure!

For those of you who went there for the interview, was there a writing portion? Did you have any crazy question that just threw you off? If you have any other tips/advices, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for all of your help :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi SDNers,

I've an interview at Case Western next week and I'm super excited since it is my first interview. I've never been to Ohio either...so it is going to be an adventure!

For those of you who went there for the interview, was there a writing portion? Did you have any crazy question that just threw you off? If you have any other tips/advices, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for all of your help :)

There was no writing portion. As far as the interview goes, it was so laid back and nice. I actually had a very good time and my interviewers were both very very friendly. You'll do fine!

it was pretty laid back - if they interview you they probably want you, even if you don't get in the "first" round after your interview