Quantcast

CASE WESTERN interviews in october

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kurt10

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
0

Members don't see this ad.
I know this is a long shot but i'm looking for the person that has an interview Oct 10. mine is scheduled for friday Oct 7 and it is going to be hard for me to make it. It would be extremely convienent for me to interview that day, please let me know even if you don't want to see if we could work something out. THANKS. But anyone else that has an interview in october or the first part of november if you want to see if it is possible that we switch dates let me know. Good luck everyone.
 

joebucks

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
kurt10 said:
I know this is a long shot but i'm looking for the person that has an interview Oct 10. mine is scheduled for friday Oct 7 and it is going to be hard for me to make it. It would be extremely convienent for me to interview that day, please let me know even if you don't want to see if we could work something out. THANKS. But anyone else that has an interview in october or the first part of november if you want to see if it is possible that we switch dates let me know. Good luck everyone.


hi,

mine is november 3rd. would you want to switch? if that is poissible? you better call and make sure. let me know.
joe
 

kurt10

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Joe
Let me leave this message out a few more days to see if i can find the person that interviews oct 10. if not i would gladly switch interview dates. Thanks so much. Kurt
 

Generallee

NYUCD 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
kurt10 said:
Joe
Let me leave this message out a few more days to see if i can find the person that interviews oct 10. if not i would gladly switch interview dates. Thanks so much. Kurt

Kurt,

I don't know if this helps you out any, but I have one on Wed, OCT 5. I'll be willing to switch with you. Let me know...

Good Luck!
 

WVU IS MY GOAL

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Generallee said:
Kurt,

I don't know if this helps you out any, but I have one on Wed, OCT 5. I'll be willing to switch with you. Let me know...

Good Luck!


How difficult is it for someone out of state to get into Case Western and what are the out of state tuition rates?

Can you live there for a year, buy a home, then be declared in state?
 

kurt10

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
I'm not exactly sure how dificult how difficult it is for someone from out of state to in, but i do know that quite a few people from Utah go there. Since Utah doesn't have a dental school maybe they have pitty on us and offer more interviews. I'm pretty sure it is a private school so i'm not sure if they offer in state tuition. on their website the estimated cost for the first year is $49, 019 plus housing. I hope that helps somewhat.
 

Generallee

NYUCD 2010
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
kurt10 said:
I'm not exactly sure how dificult how difficult it is for someone from out of state to in, but i do know that quite a few people from Utah go there. Since Utah doesn't have a dental school maybe they have pitty on us and offer more interviews. I'm pretty sure it is a private school so i'm not sure if they offer in state tuition. on their website the estimated cost for the first year is $49, 019 plus housing. I hope that helps somewhat.

This information is correct.... I personally knew of a couple people from UTAH that are 4th years at Case. They told me that many people from UTAH come to Case.

Yup, Case is private and there is no in-state tuition, so everyone has pretty much equal chance at admissions.
 

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
1,030
Reaction score
3
As GeneralLee has mentioned because Case is a private institution, tuition and competitiveness of the applicant (State wise) will be the same.

WVU IS MY GOAL said:
How difficult is it for someone out of state to get into Case Western and what are the out of state tuition rates?

Can you live there for a year, buy a home, then be declared in state?
 
Top