Case Western MS in Pathology program(MCBD)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medgirl25

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was recently accepted into Case Western's MS in Molecular and Cellular Basis of Disease program. I wanted to ask if anyone has heard good things about this program and can provide some feedback?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I just submitted my application! Do you mind sharing your stats and how long it took them to get back to you from the day you submitted your application to Shen you got accepted ? Thank you !!

Hi so my stats weren't high(sub 3.0 gpa), but I had strengths in other aspects of my application (research, ECs) that helped me. However, what benefited me most was scheduling a meeting with the program director(right before I applied) and explaining my situation and how this program could help me reach my goals. A few weeks before applying, I was denied acceptance to my "first choice" program and was super bummed. Thankfully everything worked out, and after learning about the MCBD program, their small class size, personalized curriculum and opportunity to publish your review paper, I knew this program was my perfect fit.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow that's great thank you so much and congrats on getting in ! How long did it take for them to give you your acceptance ?