Case Western Neuro Interview Hotel Reimbursement

Started by curius
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

curius

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if anyone had received a reimbursement from Case Western for their Hotel for their Neuro. interview yet? If so, what month was your interview? I interviewed in Nov. and haven't recieved the hotel reimbursement yet ($100). Thanks
 
Thanks for reminding me!!! I pretty much forgot about this. I have yet to hear from them about the reimbursement...I interviewed in Nov. also. I think this is shady...
 
Wouldn't it be easier to politely e-mail the secretary - rather than posting it here? I don't believe that they would count it against you, and - from my experience - hotel/travel reimbursements usually take a month or two.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
play274 said:
Wouldn't it be easier to politely e-mail the secretary - rather than posting it here? I don't believe that they would count it against you, and - from my experience - hotel/travel reimbursements usually take a month or two.

Yes...absolutely...thank you to the OP for reminding me!
 
You know I was wondering about the exact same thing just a few days ago! Funny to see someone post on here 🙂 But yeah it's probably better to ask the secretary...they could be waiting for the tax season though b/c IIRC we had to fill out some W-2 (or W-9?) form.
 
i didn't want to e-mail the secretary if we were all in the same boat. i'm fine waiting. i definitely won't ask before the match.