Case Western (OOS) VS Buffalo (OOS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Case Western or Buffalo?

• Total voters

cheesysushifries

Reaction score
Hello! I’m Canadian and was set on going to Case until I recently just got off the waitlist for Buffalo. Please let me know if you have any insights on the school, students, faculty, and relocating to those cities. At the moment I’m not necessarily looking into specializing. Visited both schools and liked the environment at Case better.

Case Western
- 6 hours away from home
-$397k total education expenses

Buffalo
-2.5 away from home
- $354k total education expenses

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello! I’m Canadian and was set on going to Case until I recently just got off the waitlist for Buffalo. Please let me know if you have any insights on the school, students, faculty, and relocating to those cities. At the moment I’m not necessarily looking into specializing. Visited both schools and liked the environment at Case better.

Case Western
- 6 hours away from home

Buffalo
-2.5 away from home
what's the price comparison?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds like a no brainer. At Buffalo you’re a quick drive home, save $40k, and you can join the Bills mafia

Reactions: 4 users
Are you sure this tuition is correct? Doesn't Buffalo allow for in-state tuition after the first year?

This is directly from their website
Tuition, Non-Resident to Resident*$63,580$36,900$36,900$36,900$174,280

Are you sure this tuition is correct? Doesn't Buffalo allow for in-state tuition after the first year?

This is directly from their website
Tuition, Non-Resident to Resident*$63,580$36,900$36,900$36,900$174,280
They factored in housing as well

Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 10.28.47 PM.png