Case Western or Creighton?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jroque3313

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I committed to Creighton and have a Case Interview in less a month....If it comes down to it...I might be having to choose btwn the two? What does everyone think about both schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I am D1 @ Case, from what I hear, Creighton is really unique in that you get to do everything, meaning that you don't refer out patients to other specialty residents (or they don't steal patients from you), so you get more holistic experience. I my school has really strong clinics, too and we get exposed to basically everything, also, but probably not to the extent of creighton. On the other hand, I heard they have to do everything (like lab work, etc.) and we don't.

i heard about the rumor that a lot of case western dental students are very religious and there isn't a lot of diversity in the student body. is that true? how is the academic atmosphere like at case? and the quality of professors/staff?

Also, what's the grading like at case? if it's pass/fail, how can you report your grades to specialty programs?