Case Western PRIME or UPenn Post Bacc or Temple Post Bacc?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentn

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
which of these is the best program in your opinion? my main reason for each of them is that they all have linakge to medical schools afterwards, so i'm currently debating between the three.

Members don't see this ad.

which of these is the best program in your opinion? my main reason for each of them is that they all have linakge to medical schools afterwards, so i'm currently debating between the three.

Depends which Temple post bacc you are referring to, as there are two. Temple ACMS doesn't have linkage, it has a guaranteed conditional acceptance if you meet the GPA and MCAT criteria. You don't reinterview, you just go right into M1 the following year (assuming you're successful, and they have a high success rate). Linkages mean you need to apply and interview for the linked program, it is different from a conditional acceptance. For that reason alone, Temple ACMS is probably the top of this list.

Depends which Temple post bacc you are referring to, as there are two. Temple ACMS doesn't have linkage, it has a guaranteed conditional acceptance if you meet the GPA and MCAT criteria. You don't reinterview, you just go right into M1 the following year (assuming you're successful, and they have a high success rate). Linkages mean you need to apply and interview for the linked program, it is different from a conditional acceptance. For that reason alone, Temple ACMS is probably the top of this list.

between UPenn and PRIME, which do you think would be better?