Case Western Status

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shiny Teeth

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys on the AADSAS website my application had the status "Received/Under Review" for about 2 weeks but i noticed today it has changed to "Received/Application Complete". Does this mean a rejection is incoming? I haven't gotten an email yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys on the AADSAS website my application had the status "Received/Under Review" for about 2 weeks but i noticed today it has changed to "Received/Application Complete". Does this mean a rejection is incoming? I haven't gotten an email yet.
Mine says application complete, no news at all.

it means your application is complete

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Based on last year's thread, it seems that since last month, they had already given out all pre December interviews?

Mine still says "Received/Under Review". I got the email from them saying that my application was complete and ready for their admissions committee to begin the screening process on August 16th. I've heard nothing regarding my application since then.

Maybe they're done reviewing your application and have made a decision? Let us know if you hear anything!! Good luck :)

Mine still says "Received/Under Review". I got the email from them saying that my application was complete and ready for their admissions committee to begin the screening process on August 16th. I've heard nothing regarding my application since then.

Maybe they're done reviewing your application and have made a decision? Let us know if you hear anything!! Good luck :)
Based on last year's thread, it seems that they send out rejections starting on Dec 1. For people who they are still willing to consider for an interview, they ask you to fill out a Google form asking if you want continued review of your application.

Reactions: 1 user
Based on last year's thread, it seems that they send out rejections starting on Dec 1. For people who they are still willing to consider for an interview, they ask you to fill out a Google form asking if you want continued review of your application.
Thanks for the additional information!
:)