• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

Case Western Waitlist

shamrock27

Dec 5, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
apparently someone previously said only 6-40 people were accepted off the waitlist over the past few years... has anyone tried calling to ask if they even still have room in their class? No one answers when I have tried and am afraid to email lol

About the Ads

Cosmo_Kramer_99

May 6, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
I think there will be some movement in June based on last year's thread.
I am guessing there is going to be some movement after June 15th which is their CTE date.

apparently someone previously said only 6-40 people were accepted off the waitlist over the past few years... has anyone tried calling to ask if they even still have room in their class? No one answers when I have tried and am afraid to email lol
Thats weird. I am guessing they are working from home and don't have access to their office phones. They are usually realllllllly quick to respond to emails and they are really nice.

FriendOfCacti

2+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2018
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
A few people in the last week have dropped out of our class GroupMe - I don't want to make big assumptions about that since I'm not sure what the starting # of PTE matriculants was, but I would think there are still some WL offers to be made!

Reactions: 3 users

FriendOfCacti

2+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2018
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
There are a lot of M1s in the groupme and idk how to distinguish them from the incoming class so I don't think anyone can give you a good estimate unfortunately

this is correct, but just to clarify I did individually look up the people who dropped the GroupMe and none are current students (and one of them just posted about committing to another school off the WL). So can’t give a starting #, but some people are indeed still moving around

Reactions: 1 user

Cosmo_Kramer_99

May 6, 2020
  1. Pre-Medical
Why do you say that? Their orientation is July 6th, no?
I believe either July 15th or July 17th is the last day to CTE for Case. If any movement does occur, i think it would have to be either immediately before or immediately after those dates. I think next week might be the last but again this all pure speculation lol

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.