Case Western Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cosmo_Kramer_99

Reaction score
Hey guys, i just created this thread for those that are still on the WL for CWRU. Go ahead post any updates, thoughts on their WL process or any other relevant info. Were all pretty desperate for any news lol

Members don't see this ad.

apparently someone previously said only 6-40 people were accepted off the waitlist over the past few years... has anyone tried calling to ask if they even still have room in their class? No one answers when I have tried and am afraid to email lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I think there will be some movement in June based on last year's thread.
I am guessing there is going to be some movement after June 15th which is their CTE date.

apparently someone previously said only 6-40 people were accepted off the waitlist over the past few years... has anyone tried calling to ask if they even still have room in their class? No one answers when I have tried and am afraid to email lol
Thats weird. I am guessing they are working from home and don't have access to their office phones. They are usually realllllllly quick to respond to emails and they are really nice.

Has anyone here applied to better ranked schools than CWRU? If so how is the movement going in those schools? I feel like the only way new spots open up is if accepted students get off the WL at these better ranked schools.

A few people in the last week have dropped out of our class GroupMe - I don't want to make big assumptions about that since I'm not sure what the starting # of PTE matriculants was, but I would think there are still some WL offers to be made!

Reactions: 3 users
You mind sharing how many people are on the GroupMe?
There are a lot of M1s in the groupme and idk how to distinguish them from the incoming class so I don't think anyone can give you a good estimate unfortunately

Reactions: 2 users
There are a lot of M1s in the groupme and idk how to distinguish them from the incoming class so I don't think anyone can give you a good estimate unfortunately

this is correct, but just to clarify I did individually look up the people who dropped the GroupMe and none are current students (and one of them just posted about committing to another school off the WL). So can’t give a starting #, but some people are indeed still moving around

Reactions: 1 user
looks like next week is our last week :((( best of luck to you all!

Why do you say that? Their orientation is July 6th, no?
I believe either July 15th or July 17th is the last day to CTE for Case. If any movement does occur, i think it would have to be either immediately before or immediately after those dates. I think next week might be the last but again this all pure speculation lol

Well CTE has come and gone. Should us WL folks pack it up for Case?

Reactions: 2 users