Case Western!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SuperDuper

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
2nd interview!!! YAY!!!
I just checked my AADSAS, and voila! It says "Invited for Interview" for Case Western. It wasn't on there this past Friday, so check your AADSAS status if you haven't done it this weekend!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! I would schedule an interview as soon as possible. I got my invite a couple of weeks ago and the earliest date available was Dec. 20th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks!

Oh no... that means I won't ben in the first pool :(

I called last week for mine and didn't get in until Jan 23. Call asap tomorrow.

I just called...1 more spot in Jan!! Wow they are filling up fast!

Only a few more spots in Feb.

Wow, this sucks. My AADSAS was just updated and indicates it was received and is under review. By the time they're done reviewing, they might be out of interview spots. haha

Yeah..
I called yesterday to set up an interview.. and the earliest date was Feb 7th.
Whoa.... :(

I scheduled an interview with them weeks ago, but my AADSAS page doesn't say anything! They must not be consistent in updating. I wish schools would just use this centralized process.

I scheduled an interview with them weeks ago, but my AADSAS page doesn't say anything! They must not be consistent in updating. I wish schools would just use this centralized process.

Odd, mine updated to "invited to interview" way before I received the snail mail invite.

First, congrats to those who have interviews.

Second, speaking from experience here. If you are within driving distance (aka if you could get to the school w/ one days notice) you might want to try calling and asking if the secretary can call you if there is a short-notice cancellation. My interview was supposed to be Feb 8 last year, a cancellation got me in Nov 1.

Third, do not call EVERY single day and ask about cancellations. That tends to annoy them.

Fourth, if there are any girls coming to interview, I have an extra bed. I'd be more than willing to put you up for the night, get you to the school, and offer advice if you are interested. Feel free to message me. Guys: open to giving advice, but no bed, sorry!

Hey,
So I just noticed I have the "Invite for Interview" status on my AADSAS however what number do you call to make your appointment? Or should I wait to get my snail mail invite?

Hi, I have an interview for Case on Oct. 8. I know this is short notice but something came up very last minute. I was wondering if I could switch with someone in late November, but if no one has that available I will have to go on Oct. 8 seeing that the next available date is in Feb. Actually I don't even know if Case will even allow us to switch but it is worth a shot.

I received the snail mail all the way in August, scheduled my interview and my status on AADSAS is still empty!

Anyhow, the number to call is 800-368-3685.

Would you please share your stat?