Case Western's MS in Medical Physiology vs VCU CERT

Started by merp25
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MS in Medical Physiology vs CERT?

  • MS in Medical Physiology

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • CERT

    Votes: 1 50.0%

  • Total voters
    2

merp25

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone! I recently was accepted into both of these programs, and I'm trying to figure out which one may have a bit of an edge over the other. I've been reading a lot about these respective programs on SDN, which has me really excited, but I'm still lacking some information to make a direct comparison. For those of you that have attended and will be attending these programs, huge shout out to you! Would you also mind sharing your experiences for the following?

1. Cost of the two programs.
2. One-on-one advising.
3. MCAT preparation provided through the course.
4. Opportunities to shadow and volunteer.
5. Environment of the program (i.e. competitive, collaborative, grading, etc.)
6. Medical school matriculation rate/ success of graduates.

I'm also obnoxious, and added a poll to this post as well!
Thank you!