Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

student2121

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who got an interview at Case, how long after the AADSAS update did your receive the letter in the mail? I saw the update for an interview on the 17th and still haven't received any info.. I know I live further away then most of you to Case, but 8 working days to send this thing? It's taking forever...

Members don't see this ad.

i got my letter first. my aadsas wasn't updated until the day of my interview. if yours says invited for interview, you should just call them and see what's up. you are allowed to do that you know.

yeah i got my letter first then AADSAS updated the day after...

i REALLY wonder what date you'll get considering i got invited in october and the only dates left were in late April (April 20th being the earliest!)

Members don't see this ad :)
I would definitely call because if I remember correctly you need to call and confirm within 14 (?) working days of the letter receipt, maybe even less. I would at least call to ensure that they do not think you are no longer interested if your letter happens to arrive after this deadline. Best of luck. Where from Canada btw?

I would definitely call because if I remember correctly you need to call and confirm within 14 (?) working days of the letter receipt, maybe even less. I would at least call to ensure that they do not think you are no longer interested if your letter happens to arrive after this deadline. Best of luck. Where from Canada btw?

Edmonton, mail takes forever to get here. I just called and realized it's the your thanksgiving weekend, so I guess it'll be the 1st when I try again.

Edmonton, mail takes forever to get here. I just called and realized it's the your thanksgiving weekend, so I guess it'll be the 1st when I try again.

hiya, im also from Canada (Toronto)
It took forever for me to get the Case interview info in the mail, its almost like the US postal service forgets where Canada is (my letter arrived all beat up like it had been around the world and back), plus now its their holiday... so dont stress, but I would give them a call on monday to see whats up.

I interviewed at Case in October and I'm really hoping for that December offer! Edmonton...awesome I met a couple people from Edmonton who go to school there! I am from Calgary, no hard feelings but...

Go Flames?:)