1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

Cash Only Practice

Discussion in 'Med Business [ MD/MBA, DO/MBA, DDS/MBA ]' started by percyeye, Jun 26, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. percyeye

percyeye 5+ Year Member

Aug 2, 2011
    If anyone is interested or knows anyone interested in possibly wanting to start a cash only practice model in the Midwest U.S. please message me. I'd love to discuss this topic.

Thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. InvestingDoc

InvestingDoc

Jul 5, 2016
    Currently looking into options now in Texas. If you, or others, want to chat PM me. I've hired a lawyer and have only gotten so far to talk to them a few times = I'm early on in the planning stage and basically just considering options at this time.

4. TexasPhysician

TexasPhysician SDN Moderator 7+ Year Member

Sep 1, 2008
    Physician
    I've already started one in Texas. I'm child psych. What field are y'all?

5. InvestingDoc

InvestingDoc

Jul 5, 2016
    Internal Medicine

6. PistolPete

PistolPete 10+ Year Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Physician
    Will probably also start a cash practice in Spring 2018. General adult and child psych, just like @TexasPhysician . I'm only in the planning stages.

7. FamilymedMD

FamilymedMD 7+ Year Member

Nov 25, 2009
    Rockport, ME
    Physician
    For IM, Direct Primary Care works much better than a la carte cash practice. There are close to 1000 of us helping each other online. If interested, PM me.

RealHLA11 likes this.