CASPA question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

swim2md

Ni.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just filled out and submitted CASPA for the first time. I'm not sure what to expect now?? Do schools email you with more application materials to fill out? Do they just send you interviews? Any idea how long I have to wait for these things? I think I submitted on monday and I saw that all of my LORs and transcripts have arrived but it says something about paper application not sent to any of my schools???

Someone please explain what I should be doing or waiting for! Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

it takes a few weeks for them to process your electronic information, into packets to forward to the schools you applied to. Especially in the very beginning, and at the end (they get backed up) caspa is understaffed. Just keep checking back and in a few weeks it will say SENT!

Some schools will send secondary applications, some will send you letters about an interview date, some will send you thanks but no thanks letters, some will telephone you! Depends on the school. It is definately a rush to get that first invite.....that first phone call.... heck, I even got an email from Stonybrook, wanting to clarify a portion of my transcript.