caspa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

MSc44

anyone know if its ok if i have the schools i attended send me the official tramscripts then i send them to caspa (obviously unopened)

also does anyone have a list of schools that require GRE and ones that dont

Members don't see this ad.

anyone know if its ok if i have the schools i attended send me the official tramscripts then i send them to caspa (obviously unopened)

also does anyone have a list of schools that require GRE and ones that dont
No -- you need to print the 'Transcript Request Form' and have your schools send the official transcripts directly to CASPA, along with the form. It is 100% NOT okay for the schools to send them to you. It's right there in the instructions.

Your question about GRE or not has been answered around here somewhere, or maybe over at www.physicianassistant.net -- you should check there as well.

check aapa.org for the list of schools and do your research from there. if you're applying this year, you should already know by now what schools you're interested in and what they require.

The CASPA website has a list of their participating schools..you can find the test requirements of each school on that list.