CASPer test? Do I need to take it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. Handsome boy

Reaction score
Hi,

I heard that some schools need CASPer this cycle? For example, temple university. Is it a serious test? Do I have to take it?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe if you go to the CASPer website, go to the "Dates and fees" tab, and insert that you are applying to US dental schools, it will give you the list of schools that you need to take CASPer for and the last available test dates for those schools.

I took it for a few of the schools to which I applied. It is not bad at all. No studying, preparing, reading, etc. Just sign up and take it. The schools I applied to that require it said "Received/Waiting Additional Information" until I took it and it was graded and sent to them a couple weeks later. So yes you do have to take it, but do not worry about preparing for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it for a few of the schools to which I applied. It is not bad at all. No studying, preparing, reading, etc. Just sign up and take it. The schools I applied to that require it said "Received/Waiting Additional Information" until I took it and it was graded and sent to them a couple weeks later. So yes you do have to take it, but do not worry about preparing for it.
What schools do you applied to that require it?

What schools do you applied to that require it?
Louisville and UMKC required it before they review my app. There are other schools I applied to that require it after they give an offer, I believe (Boston, Temple, Case Western in my case)