CASPer Test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dental_babe

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know which dental schools are utilizing the CASPer test? And if anyone’s taken it what it’s like?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone know which dental schools are utilizing the CASPer test? And if anyone’s taken it what it’s like?
If Temple wants to interview you, they’ll make you take it. Not sure about any other schools that use it. It’s easy enough, I think as long as you don’t cuss at the screen during your test or write down a completely inappropriate answer, it doesn’t make a difference.

Reactions: 1 user
If Temple wants to interview you, they’ll make you take it. Not sure about any other schools that use it. It’s easy enough, I think as long as you don’t cuss at the screen during your test or write down a completely inappropriate answer, it doesn’t make a difference.

Is this true? I was going to take it before this cycle but I might not stress myself over it if schools would ask you to do it regardless. Temple is one of my top schools.

Is this true? I was going to take it before this cycle but I might not stress myself over it if schools would ask you to do it regardless. Temple is one of my top schools.
I think temple would probably take your results if you took it early, but I’m unsure. If I were you I’d just wait. It’s not a long test and doesn’t require any real prep.