Casper? When do we take it?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

planisphere

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It looks like some schools require Casper test (and even some school that requires it in order for the application to be considered complete).
I checked the website and I do not see available dates for 22-23 cycle.

Can anyone give me some details? Is it something you just submit before matriculation?
 
I don’t think they give you available dates until you plan to pay, I got a selection of dates once I was making my payment if I remember correctly. But I would try to do it sooner than later as I assume a lot of applicants are going to plan on taking the test so their application is complete