CASPer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eartharte

Reaction score
Hi all! When is the recommended period to start "studying" for the CASPer exam and take it by? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

There is no need to "study" more than a few days prior to the test. Just take the practice test on the CASPer website and watch the few youtube videos with tips and tricks and you should be good to go. Dont overthink it, just be a normal person. State the main issue, take a stance, and explain both sides of the argument.

There is no need to "study" more than a few days prior to the test. Just take the practice test on the CASPer website and watch the few youtube videos with tips and tricks and you should be good to go. Dont overthink it, just be a normal person. State the main issue, take a stance, and explain both sides of the argument.

Right, sorry. I just meant when should we take the CASPer by? By the time I submit my secondaries or before then?

Right, sorry. I just meant when should we take the CASPer by? By the time I submit my secondaries or before then?

The CASPer takes 3 weeks for your scores to come back. Since there's really nothing you can do to prepare for it (other than the sample test they give you), I would recommend taking it before secondaries! That way, you get it out of the way now, and you don't have to wait for a score to come back for your application to be complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have an idea of the number of sentences that is appropriate per response? I have only been able to fit in 2-3 given the time constraints. Is that sufficient?