Categorical Neurology programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Philoso

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone have a list of categorical Neurology programs or know of a place to get one? The one from searching Freida doesn't seem to be complete.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Would anyone have a list of categorical Neurology programs or know of a place to get one? The one from searching Freida doesn't seem to be complete.

Thank you.

It would be very helpful if anyone has the list or know how to get it. OP is right, because there are several categorical programs that are not showing under FREIDA when we search with "Offers Prelim". Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Pardon my ignorance, but where in this pdf do we find that info? I skimmed it really fast and it's pretty large. thanks

Thanks for sharing this list. If you search for "180C" in the document, you would hit the categorical neurology programs. Unfortunately, however this list doesn't match with ERAS. And some places like U of Iowa are just confusing -- they have an option in ERAS, separate from "Advanced" which you can check if you want a guaranteed slot in prelim year. I am not sure how that is different from categorical...